Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Years!!

So here is my first posting for 2009!!

I have started as of today a change in lifestyle! Yep you heard it...I started today eating a different way and going to the gym...So hopefully we shall see some results soon ;)

I start back school on Monday :( I am taking a math class, a study class, and a computer concepts class...so not to hard this quarter...hopefully! I will be back at church on Wed nights this quarter...so I am really excited about that!

The family is doing ok...Nothing has happened in a while so we are doing better I guess...No drama lately..Praise the Lord lol

Me and my friend are looking for a house to buy or rent...so that's fun....

Besides be sick bringing in the new year everything else is going pretty good.

2 comments:

Joni said...

Hey, which friend are you going to move in with? have you found anything yet? JB

Unknown said...

Kristen and no haven't found anything yet that we both like :)