Monday, October 19, 2009

I forgot to mention

I do need you guys prayers. My father had a stroke and he is doing ok...He is speech in a little impaired now but he has just had rough year. Last year someone tried to kill him and that was an awful experience. The same night I found that out. After dinner I went to my car and someone had done backed into it and of course....they left....go figure. I couldn't do anything but laugh...Because if I didn't I would have cried...But I know that Lord is continuing to teach me and help me to depend on Him more....I have always tried things in my own strength and sometimes that doesn't work....I have to learn that He is here to help...and to go to Him in all things....big and small....I was looking at a waterfall the other day....and if you know me water is one of my big things...I love the water and the stars....so relaxing but any who....I looked at the waterfall in awe of what God has made and I sensed the Lord laughing and it was like he was jokingly said thats small....I made that just to make you smile. And I was like just for me Lord and He said yes my dear just for you.....I get chills thinking about it. The Lord knows what we need when we need it....He is an awesome God....so even when things get tough....I know I can make it through with God's help....He has helped me sooo much so far and I couldn't make it without him!!! Lord I love you very much!!! What a mighty God we serve!

No comments: