Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was awesome..We had about 30 people at my moms and everyone brought food and it was just a good time to be around family and friends. We definitely missed Jamie but so thankful that I got to spend 20 great years with him. We all miss him like crazy but I will never forget the things he taught me...include riding a bike. But I am thankful for having a big family and even though there are different beliefs we are still a tight nit family and I love it. Very thankful for them and the promise I will continue to stand on for them. Me and my house will serve the Lord!!!!



It was also my 1st day back at Huddle House. I am picking up some extra shifts to get some extra money for the holidays! So the first night was a little slow but still made some good tips.






Here are some pictures from our Thanksgiving!


This is my little bros and me...






JJ she is getting sooo big!!!! This is my mini me :o)

Hailey and Me...She is a cutie...but hates taking pics

No comments: