Sunday, May 9, 2010

Malachi 2 months

And so is Auntie
Ok Auntie I'm taking a nap




Auntie I'm getting tired of taking cute pictures









Watching the rain hit the window




He loved looking out the window..it was too cute






I just wanted to update everyone on our sweetest new addition to the family. Malachi turned 2 months old on May 1st. And he has grown soo much. He is now developing the cutest personality! He is smiling a whole lot more....even laughs..(the greatest sound ever) He is also sleeping through the night completely. However, he is still having some breathing problems....The doctors really don't know whats wrong with him :/ But they gave my sister a heart monitor just in case of sleep apnea. So please continue to left him up in your prayers. Here are a few pics that I took of him of my recent Auntie time! :o)

No comments: