Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The BoyFriend

So everyone has been asking me tons and tons about this secret boyfriend of mine....Everyone will meet him in due time!!!!! This has truly been a God thing from the get go. From the reason he called me to where we are now is all part of God's plan for us right now..in this season. We are both learning and growing and things couldn't be better. I am excited to what the Lord has in store for us and this relationship. We have been dating now for 3 1/2 weeks and we are defiantly not in any rush. He is an awesome man of God and a wonderful dad to his two little girls. He is VERY smart...maybe a little too smart if ya ask me ;) jk And he is defiantly a sweetheart to me. He is Very kind, caring, giving (all the time to everyone), and romantic. Anyways, he is just an all around great guy and I am happy he is in my life! So we shall see how things go...I will keep everyone updated. Love ya

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i am praying that the lord will direct you...
keep the lord in the center of it all...and you cannot go wrong!!

Unknown said...

thanks girl.