Saturday, September 27, 2008

Something New

Well I have always kept a journal of different things that happen in my life and some of my friends have blog sites....So I think I will give this a try and see how it works! Today was my last day of my 1st quarter of college. It went by pretty fast and it was harder than I expected. I really had to learn time management ( which I'm still working on) and get back in the habit of studying. But I'm glad its over and I have a two week break before my 2nd quarter starts....I am really going to enjoy this break because my classed are Mon-Thur nights 7-9:45ish and Sat's 1-3...So I miss out on church on Wednesdays and other activities the youth may be doing during the week...Which I really miss being involved with them....I still talk to some of them on the phone but its different..So I am really going to enjoy spending some time with those guys the next couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm so proud of you for starting school...i know its rough going through...but, you will be so glad you did it!! i love you girl :o)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you in the blogging world. I look forward to more updates! Joni