Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just wanted to post something really!

So I really can't believe this year is almost over!! Time has gone by so fast...The older people in my life keep telling me to wait until I'm older b/c the time flies faster. I can't imagine that. But anyways this year has been a rough one but I am truly Blessed! I have amazing friends and a church family like no other! I love my family even though they are Very different, I still love them. I have been blessed with 6 nieces and nephews. They are my world!
So I am just thankful tonight just for everyone the Lord has put in my path. And can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for each of you and to see you grow in Him. Thank you for your prayers and your friendship. May the Lord bless you just as He has me for putting you guys in my life. I love each of you!

No comments: