Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Family/update

Please keep my family in your prayers! My little brother tried to commit suicide Friday and he is in and out of trouble with the police. And with it just being the holidays and without Jamie here its rough. So if you could say a special prayer for my family, I would greatly appreciate it.

School is out for our break and we don't go back until Jan!!!! YEAH!!!!!! I can't wait to help with the youth again...I really miss that.

Well that's about it for now.

2 comments:

The Pressley Family said...

Jessica, I am so sorry for all your family has been through! I can't imagine what you all are feeling right now! Keep giving your burdens to the Lord! Sometimes we have to go through the storm to really learn to trust Him! We're praying for you!

Unknown said...

Thanks Denise! I really do appreciate all ya'lls prayers. They mean the world to me.