Monday, November 10, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY Nov 10th...
Outside My Window are different color leaves all over the ground and its pretty. I love the fall colors!
I am thinking about the research paper I need to be working on.
I am thankful for relationships and how they change, grow, end, and begin.
From the kitchen is nothing Rachel hasn't gotten home yet to cook ;)
I am wearing a red dress shirt, my fav jeans, and black shoes.
I am creating a stress free week.
I am going to go to class at 7.
I am reading nothing at this time but need something for my book reports for Eng 102.
I am hoping that me and my x can still be friends and put the past behind us.
I am hearing the dogs bark because Rachel just pulled up.
Around the house is very clean. I got a lot of cleaning done Sat.
One of my favorite things is to take a hot bath and listen to music.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Tomorrow get caught up on some reading and my research paper and see my nephew Carter for a lil while before they had back to Atl. And then just school and work until the weekend and Friday going to have dinner with some friends from my old church and Sat I might have lunch with a girlfriend of mine. So we shall see.
Here is picture thought I am sharing its a picture of me and my daddy. Since his accident he has called me several times just to tell me he loves me. And if you know me and my dads relationship it has NEVER been like that. I usually speak to him about once a year. But I know the Lord is dealing with him and is working on my heart on his behalf. Our relationship is changing and I am happy about it. Keep praying bc its working. This pic is before the accident of course.

2 comments:

Joni said...

omgosh! You look JUST like him!!!

Unknown said...

lol everyone said i look like my mom until they see my dad lol