Saturday, November 8, 2008

Things are fallen apart....



I don't know what this season is all about the Lord has me in but I can't handle much more it seems. So many things has happened to me and my family the past few months. It's crazy. The enemy is attacking us like crazy. But I refuse for him to steal my joy...I wont let it happen. Yes, I'm hurt and confused about certain situations but I refuse to give up..God will not give us more than we can handle and I completely believe that. Sometimes I don't feel as strong as I face some of these wars that come against me but somehow each time I manage to get through them all. So once again Lord I give it all to You...ALL!...I can't live this life without you..I surrender myself to you ...Lord where you want me to go...Lord I'll go! Lord speak to me. Comfort my heart and guard my heart. Protect me and my family from the enemy and his attacks. I break the generational curses over my life, my families life, and if or when I have kids..I break it over there life's too in the name of Jesus...We are covered in the Blood of the Lamb and the enemy has no place in our life's...Satan you are under my feet in Jesus name! So Lord I am welling to give my all to You...so do what you want to do Lord. Take me where you want me to go, Lord. I give you complete control over my life and the decisions I make in my life. Help me Lord to come to you first before making any decisions', Lord. Help me to be more like You. Help me Lord to think like you think, speak like you speak, care as you care....Lord break my heart to what breaks yours. I want to become face to face with you like it talks in Ex.33:11 that you spoke face to face with Moses as a man would speak to his friend...I want that kind of intimacy with you Lord. Help me not to become distracted with what the world has to offer. It's all counterfeit to what you have to offer me. Help me to remember that, as situations and temptations come about Lord. Help me Lord to be a prime example of who You are, what You can do, and the love that You provide to each of us who receives it. Lord I love you with all my heart, mind, and soul! You are so worthy to be praised oh Lord. And all my days I will praise you!!!

No comments: