Friday, November 21, 2008

Rough Spot

Well things just seem to get tougher and tougher...This season is so confusing for me and I don't know where the Lord is taking me but I know He is always with me. I just hate the things that I am having to deal with and encounter...Really how much can I really handle because I think at times I'm at my limit and then something else comes up...I'm trying to be so strong about everything but it just hurts so bad inside. My spirit feels so weak and I'm just praying for strength and help during all of this...Its so overwhelming. I know God never said I wouldn't endure hard times but that He would be with me through them and I know He was there the whole time if not I wouldn't be alive....But just continue to pray for peace, rest, and strength through this rough spot in my life...I can't wait for it all to be over with and I can put it behind me. Thank you for all the prayers that have already gone up...I appreciate them and your love and support. I am blessed to have each of you in my life and I love ya'll very much! I hope ya'll have a great weekend!!!!

No comments: