Saturday, March 20, 2010

A lot going on....but love it

So yeh I don't think I have ever been this busy planning things. But I love to be on my toes. So here is what I have going on...no joke!
April 3rd Easter Celebration
April 18th Bike event-not planning but participating
April 24th Wedding (2nd shooter) From salon in the am to when the bride and groom leaves! :o)
May 29 Wedding reception planner/organizer
June 5 First Tri is Savannah-not planning but participating
June 12 Birthday Bash-event planner

So yeh. I think I need to set up a side business for Events planner! What do you think???

I hope so of these things opens doors to others!!!

Plus I have a lot of training to do for the Tri and bike event...keeping me in shape :o)

Not complaining just sharing what I have going on...I love my life and wouldn't change it for the world.

No comments: