Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Not sure

Well this week has been a crazy one for me at work and personally. Thank you Lord for the much needed day off tomorrow(or should i say today)! I need to train more for the duathlon this sat and the rain is just a coming down...ehhhh....I guess I will be training in the rain. I'm doing this race with my sweet friend Renee and I am so glad she talked me into doing this with her. Even though I don't fell 100% prepared. It has gotten me more active! Which is much needed. Hopefully this will be a new beginning to what is to come. I hope I get addicted to racing!

On another sad note. My Lil bro and his girlfriend went today to find out the sex of their twins and she has lost one of them :/ The other is a boy and seems to be fine. Just keep them in your prayers! And that nothing ill happen to this baby boy!

No comments: