Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Malachi Khadafy Hobbs








Malachi (which means my messenger) came into this world on 3-1-2010 weighing 6lbs and 11oz and he is the precious littlest thing I've ever seen! During the week of his birth I was able to take a few days off work and help my sister with her other 3 kids and I really enjoyed the time with my niece and nephews! I can't believe how time has just gone by...where has it gone??? My oldest nephew Jordan is 12 will be 13 in Oct....I remember when we found out she was prego with him and the first time I felt him move! Its crazy...But Malachi was very unexpected since De'Jaun is 7 and will be 8 in Dec. But Malachi is and has been such a blessing to us all. It has made my relationship with my sister and my family even better. Here are a few pics of my wonderful nephew, Malachi! Here are some of the pics I took of my sweet lil man! Hope you enjoy them!





























No comments: