Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Heather's Wedding and Jamie's Ann.

So I got to help out with a wedding on Sat and its was absolutely amazing!! She looked great and everything went really well! I was so excited for her. My boyfriend came as well and he got to meet most of the church family...so I thought it was good...We both enjoyed ourselves.

Also, today marked one year without Jamie being here!!! Its amazing how fast time really goes by. I was in awe....A whole year!!! I really do miss him....The girls are getting big Hailey will be a year old on the 23rd....and poor thing has no idea on whats going on. She can say daddy and she points to his picture but its sad she will never meet him...Maybe one day in heaven...On the other hand Katelyn talks about him nonstop...She says goodnight to him and blows him a kiss every night...when she gets hurt she cries for him...It breaks my heart every time....I figured I would be over this by now but it still feels like it happened yesterday! Its hard to get over...I don't think I will ever get over it or things will never be the same without him here with us.....Its just one of those things you don't have the answers for. They had asked me to pray before we ate and besides asking God's blessing over the food that was prepared...I really didn't know what to say...But God help us get through this and come out stronger because of it. And I pray for those girls and Stacey everyday!! They need it!

Well that's a wrap for today..I do go back to school next week on Oct 14th and I meet my boyfriends parents Friday....So you shall hear more soon. Blessings!!

No comments: