Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Struggles to Strength


It just seems this past year as been the most difficult as far as my walk with God and the trails, tests, struggles, and attacks that comes with it....I keep telling myself that everything happens for a reason and God has a plan and its far bigger than I can ever imagine! Past struggles in life, has made me a stronger person and more dependable on God. Through these tough times my family doesn't understand why I am stronger, happier, and peaceful...I try to water the seeds that has been planted and tell them that its because of the Lord...I am the person I am today because of God and only God...I can't take credit for any of it....He has given me the heart to serve others and not to judge, He has given me Love so that I can love others, God has given me peace so I don't have to worry...instead He has taken all my burdens and worries and lifts them off my shoulders....(when I give them to him!!) God has been my everything, comforter, healer, lover, and father and just because we go through hard times we seem to run away from Him when He has been there for us for everything else.....The Love of God still amazes me everyday.....I am so thankful and grateful for the Son of God and things that he endured so that I may live in Him and with Him.








2 comments:

Joni said...

Great, Great post Jessica!!!

Unknown said...

thanks girl