Saturday, October 18, 2008

So Beautiful by Elizabeth Clark


Here's the lyrics to this song....I just love to listen to it and wanted to share it...I know most of ya'll know it....

I know its a love song to God but the Lord opened my eyes when I was listening to it today to the fact that the Lord thinks we are beautiful too! The Lord's love for us is far more than we can imagine....It says in the Bible that His thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore. (Psalms 139:17-18)... Most of the time we tend to forget how much the Lord actually cares about us and loves us. And that He wants to be involved in everything that we do...He desires to spend time with us and to talk to us (And it is my desire to lavish my love on you. 1 John 3:1) ... Sometimes we just need to be still...And let Him ministry to us.

There is also a website that I came across some years ago. Its a love letter from the Father to His children and the cool thing about the letter is that each line of the letter is a scripture from the Bible. Check it out sometime. Its http://www.fathersloveletter.com/

Verse1
You are so beautiful
There is none that compares to You
Who can take my brokenness and make something new
Only You
Chorus
You're beautiful to me
You'll be my song
For all eternity
Your overtaking every part of me
You're beautiful to me

Verse2
Merciful Father
There is none that compares to You
Who can take my bitterness
And make something sweet?
Only You

Bridge
And I am left in awe of You

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is one of my fav songs right now:) love you girl

Unknown said...

yeh me too!!! love ya too