Monday, October 27, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY Oct 27th
Outside My Window is dark yet again b/c I just got out of school and its getting colder!!!
I am thinking about the test I just took and how I could've done soo much better.
I am thankful for Hailey, she just turned 1 last week and we had her party on Sat. She looks more and more like Jamie everyday.
From the kitchen is leftovers from Nicole, Jason, and Nana's birthday lunch...it was delicious
I am wearing black dress pants, white dress top, and my jacket b/c Rachel keeps this house cold
I am creating a priority list b/c things have got to be done
I am going to take a warm bath and go to bed b/c I didn't sleep well last night and I have a headache
I am reading nothing at this time but will be very soon b/c I have two book reports that are due soon.
I am hoping that I will get to see Carter soon...I miss him a lot.
I am hearing the water run and the dogs chewing on their bones
Around the house Marshall is watching TV and Rachel is getting ready for bed.
One of my favorite things is to play with kids.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week is find some books to do my reports on and get my wellness book. School and Work...the normal.
Here is picture thought I am sharing its my close friend and almost like a lil sis to me. Her sweet 16 was last week and here is a picture of us at the party.

No comments: