Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

So my good friend told about this so I wanted to give it a try and see how I like so here I go....



FOR TODAY Oct 21st...
Outside My Window it is dark b/c its late and the stars are shinning soo brightly..I wish it wasn't so cold so I could set and stare
I am thinking about how tired I am and its just the beginning of the week and how I have to keep focused with school b/c its important
I am thankful for life in general..everyday is a blessing
From the kitchen is probably leftovers from Rachel's cooking...Don't know really had to go to school tonight so I wasn't home for dinner.
I am wearing a black long sleeve t-shirt from Old Navy and my boyfriends American Eagle sweat pants
I am creating a to do list so I can get everything done
I am going to go to bed soon so I wont be as tired tomorrow
I am reading my math book
I am hoping for more time with the bf and kids
I am hearing Marshall snoring...he's so funny
Around the house is clean as always
One of my favorite things is to listen to music...I love to sing
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: School and work mainly...Oh and I'm getting my hair done on Thursday...something new and fun!!! Cant wait
Here is picture thought I am sharing because I love the water and I took this pic at Ruby Falls in Helen Ga

2 comments:

Joni said...

Good Job Jess! I love that pic!!

Unknown said...

lol Thanks...Hopefully I will remember to keep up with it ;)